News & Publications

Mar 13th, 2018

It’s not over until it’s over: In Florida, the foreign corporation can be served through the registered agent until the corporation has physically received the certificate of withdrawal

By: Charles B. Jimerson, Esq. and John Rutledge of Jimerson & Cobb, P.A.

To bring a suit against a foreign corporation, or anyone for that matter, the court must be a “proper venue” for the suit.  Essentially, just because a state has jurisdiction does not mean that a plaintiff can pick whichever court he wants.    

Read More