Meet the 2018 Fellows
The Inclusion, Mentoring and Fellowship Committee is pleased to announce the selection of the Business Law Section Fellows for the 2018-2020 term:
- Crystal Potts of Potts Legal, PLLC,
- Giselle Girones of Shullman Fugate PLLC,
- Zachariah Evangelista of Ser & Associates,
- Valeria Angelucci of Barry S. Mittelberg P.A.,
- Utibe I. Ikpe of Meland Russin & Budwick, and
- Dana Robbins, Law Clerk for the Unites States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division.
The BLS Fellowship Program provides a two-year subsidy to six highly qualified applicants expressing an interest in becoming active in the substantive work and leadership of the Business Law Section.
Each Fellow is assigned a social mentor, who is a member of the Executive Council, to assist the Fellow in maximizing his or her experience as a Fellow and attending Section meetings and events, as well as a substantive mentor to assist the Fellow's active involvement in the committee that most closely fits the Fellow's practice area with the goal of maximizing his or her professional development through the Fellowship Program.