Who We Are
The legislation committee is charged with overseeing the Section’s legislative activities, including working with the Section’s substantive committees to propose legislation supported by the Section and monitoring the legislative filings during the Session to provide input on any bills that effect the substantive areas of law relevant to the Section’s attorneys.
Potential Legislation for 2015 Session
- Computer Abuse Non-disclosure and Data Recovery Act (“CADRA”) enacted legislationsignedintolawbyGov. Scott on May 14, 2015.
Statutes/Subjects Under Review
- Proceedings Supplementary
- Glitch Bill for Chapter 605 (LLC Act)
- Corporations (Chapter 607)
- Uniform Interstate Depositions and Discovery Act – contact Mark Nichols, email@example.com