Jun 13th, 2020
Introducing the 2020-2022 BLS Fellows
The Inclusion, Mentoring and Fellowship Committee is pleased to announce the selection of the Business Law Section Fellows for the 2020-2022 term:
- Garry B. Louima, First Step Legal Solutions, PLLC
- Felipe Plechac-Diaz, Leiderman Shelomith Alexander + Somodevilla, PLLC
- Nicole McLemore, term law clerk to the Honorable Mindy A. Mora, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of Florida
- April R. Martindale, Martindale Law
- Gláucia Jones, Ravago Americas LLC
- Reginald Sainvil, Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
- Toni Tsvetanova, Akerman LLP
- Juan Mendoza, Sequor Law, P.A.
The BLS Fellowship Program provides a two-year subsidy to eight highly qualified applicants expressing an interest in becoming active in the substantive work and leadership of the Business Law Section.
Each Fellow is assigned a social mentor, who is a member of the Executive Council, to assist the Fellow in maximizing his or her experience as a Fellow and attending Section meetings and events, as well as a substantive mentor to assist the Fellow's active involvement in the committee that most closely fits the Fellow's practice area with the goal of maximizing his or her professional development through the Fellowship Program.